- Tap on Settings from your main screen
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendar button
- Tap on YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
- Tap on YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT again.
- Scroll down to the Outgoing Mail Server & Select "SMTP"
- Select the mail server listed under the "Primary Server"
- Change Authentication to "Password"
- Set the hostname as "mail.yourdomain.com" - yourdomain.com being your domain name.
- Set the server port to "587"
- Use SSL should be swithced "Off"
- Set the username to your full e-mail address "eg. email@example.com"
- The password to your e-mail address password
- Click DONE on your top right hand corner. # PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT SKIP TO THE HOME SCREEN AFTER CLICKING DONE, THE NEXT 2 STEPS WILL HARD SAVE THESE SETTINGS #
- Click ACCOUNT on your top left hand corner.
- Click DONE on your top right hand conrer.
How do I enable SMTP Authentication (iPhone/iPad) Print
Was this answer helpful?
535 Incorrect authentication data If you have a Linux dedicated server, you can fix this problem. In root WHM, go to Email >... 550 Error : Dictionary Attack Dictionary AttackA method often used by spammers. They send various emails or passwords to a... Are you able to receive emails but not send? If you aren't able to send this usually means one thing... your internet provider is blocking you... Are you able to send emails but not receive? Either your domain is over quota, or your e-mail address itself is over quota. You will need to... BoxTrapper Box Trapper returns a confirmation email to senders, who must reply before their email is...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution