- Tap on Settings from your main screen
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendar button
- Tap on YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
- Tap on YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT again.
- Scroll down to the Outgoing Mail Server & Select "SMTP"
- Select the mail server listed under the "Primary Server"
- Change Authentication to "Password"
- Set the hostname as "mail.yourdomain.com" - yourdomain.com being your domain name.
- Set the server port to "587"
- Use SSL should be swithced "Off"
- Set the username to your full e-mail address "eg. firstname.lastname@example.org"
- The password to your e-mail address password
- Click DONE on your top right hand corner. # PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT SKIP TO THE HOME SCREEN AFTER CLICKING DONE, THE NEXT 2 STEPS WILL HARD SAVE THESE SETTINGS #
- Click ACCOUNT on your top left hand corner.
- Click DONE on your top right hand conrer.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you have a Linux dedicated server, you can fix this problem. In root WHM, go to Email >...
Dictionary AttackA method often used by spammers. They send various emails or passwords to a...
If you aren't able to send this usually means one thing... your internet provider is blocking you...
Either your domain is over quota, or your e-mail address itself is over quota. You will need to...
Box Trapper returns a confirmation email to senders, who must reply before their email is...