I can't get WPMU installed on your servers! It's not working!
What can you do?
1. Make sure you have a wildcard subdomain setup. Go into your cPanel, go to Subdomains, look for *
- Yes, I see an asterisk. If it's there, proceed. If not, add a subdomain called * .
- Make sure to set the document root to their public_html folder.
- Then see if it works. If it does NOT work, proceed.
2. See what the error is. If it's "No WPMU site defined on this host," then try (a)
(a) Remove .htaccess and wp-config.php (don't touch wp-config-sample.php, and for your own good, make sure you are looking at the problematic WPMU install
when removing the files), then proceed to step 3.
3. Go back to your site and see if you get the installer. If you do, go to step 4. If not, email email@example.com with all the details.
4. Enter your Database configuration information () and finish the install. Did you have success? If not, email firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details.